Sunday, July 6, 2014

Van Diemen Photography Blog Page

Well Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome to my very first blog page so please go easy on me as I'm sure I will improve at this as I go.
this Blog thing is all new to me as since I established Van Diemen Photography back in May 2010 being a young photographer I have come along way since choosing to create the business from then trying to make the most out of it with the little spare time free I have.
As I am only owner/operator at this stage come with me on the journey as I build and develop the along the way and display with you the audience as I go.

I will keep you up to date with my current projects including weddings portraiture, modeling, pets, cars, macro, landscape, and pretty much anything i can shoot with a lens as it has always been my passion and desire to do photography so if you can assist in the growth of my business as one of my audience seeing my works of art on display or even want to have services done by me or purchase one of my images please do not hesitate to contact me on any of the following details: 

facebook page:  www.facebook.com/VDPTASMANIA 

Website: www.vdptas.com

Email: vdptas@gmail.com
Email: ryan@vdptas.com

thanks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment